Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Book Points Out the Road to Forgiveness

Terre Haute, Ind. (PRWEB) January 09, 2012 Forgiveness. Many claim that it is not an easy task. Larry Lilly agrees. But, the seasoned minister notes, it

Dave Callaway pulls up a chair on Mean Street and points out ...
Dave Callaway pulls up a chair on Mean Street and points out ...


Terre Haute, Ind. (PRWEB) January 09, 2012

Forgiveness. Many claim that it is not an easy task. Larry Lilly agrees. But, the seasoned minister notes, it is the will of Christ. Through studies of the biblical command, I discovered forgiveness to be in the will of Christ in addition to mental and emotional health reasons. In his new book Outrageous Forgiveness in 30 Days: The Benefits of Christlike Forgiveness (published by WestBow Press), Lilly provides concrete techniques to arrive at forgiveness no matter the situation.

Lilly admits that part of the inspiration for Outrageous Forgiveness in 30 Days was his own spiritual life. I had the realization that I was not practicing Christlike forgiveness.

Through intense, Christ-led biblical study, Lilly gained an understanding of the unique form of forgiveness that Christ practiced and promoted.

In Outrageous Forgiveness in 30 Days, Lilly gives real-life examples of Christlike forgiveness:

The widows of five men travel into the jungle of the Aucas to live among the tribe and men who killed their husbands. They forgive in Jesus name the entire tribe who is converted to Christ including the men who killed the missionaries.

 ... new book points out many reasons people get into traffic accidents
... new book points out many reasons people get into traffic accidents
perspective-street_corner
perspective-street_corner
The Street Art Stencil Book  Studio Hush
The Street Art Stencil Book Studio Hush
 ... mini qee from sticker artist street grapes the new piece featuring
... mini qee from sticker artist street grapes the new piece featuring

Related video about New Book Points Out the Road to Forgiveness

Social Anxiety Starting Point The Road to Endless Pussy 10 of Guys

Social Anxiety Starting Point The Road to Endless Pussy 10 of Guys This video is part of this discussion- goodlookingloser-com I usually suggest that guys jump right in and begin our AA drills or do full New Book Points Out the Road to Forgiveness

Commonly question about New Book Points Out the Road to Forgiveness

Question :

How do you like my new story/ book so farr?? criticize? 10 points?

Every time we go somewhere you are so quiet! You either put the music to blast loud in the car or be silent the whole trip! Ive told you before Kayla, youre not pleasant to go out with. The best company I ever have is when Im with my sister! I dont know how you act with your friends; I dont care! You know what? Stick with your friends; I dont give a ****!
My moms words were like punches in my heart. They hurt. My eyes started to blur and tears started to form but I forced them back. I didnt want to show her that she hurt me. Id look at her through the corner of my eyes. She was tensed. She held the steering wheel tightly and her bright red lips were pierced. Her blue eyes were filled with anger as they were looking straight ahead at the road. Her breathing was measured but cold. She was mad.
When I die, I dont want anyone to cry! Not you! I dont deserve to have tears that are coming from you, dont you think? I deserve more! she continued. I try to make everyone happy but me, who makes me happy? I understand Costa is sixteen now. He doesnt want to be with his mother all the time but you? Youre cold! I ask you a question? I get a one word answer, Whatever Kayla, like I said, stick with your ****** friends!
I didnt say anything and neither did she. The atmosphere between us was cold and as much as I wanted it to warm up, it didnt. She didnt understand me. I was always misunderstood. Does she think that she is the only one that has protests? What did I have to say? Im treated as if I am Cinderella everyday? Fetch me this, fetch me thatand I dont get a please or a thank you? I clean the house and instead of getting a thank you I get yelled at because I didnt broom? That every time I try to talk Im always cut off or ignored? I wasnt always this quiet. I always had something to say but I stopped. Why waste my time talking when Im not listened to? Whatever mom, I thought, whatever!
I slammed the cars door and zipped up my coat. It was a windy day. The sun was hiding behind the gray clouds and barely shone. It barely gave us light. I walked to where my mother stood and looked at the direction she gazed at; the forest. It was dark and scary. Turning my gaze back at my mother, I asked, Which store?
Wal-Mart. We need bread and some other supplies. She said and walked to the entrance. I was left behind to get a cart and then I had to follow her around like a pet. Yes, a pet is what I thought I was. I had to obey everything that was told and like what I didnt like.
The carriage was full. We had bread, milk, cookies, yogurt, cheese and something that looked like vomit. I didnt say anything to that; whatever the master wants was what I was grown up to believe.
I put the bags on my lap and opened the music. She said Im cold; let me show her whats cold. I didnt talk to her for the whole drive. We were on the highway and there was traffic. Usually being silent was easy for me but today it was burning my insides. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. All I could hear was the sighing my mom let out once every blue moon. Well, not entirely true. I also heard some screaming. Wait, screaming? My eyes fluttered open in time to see that a gas truck was coming our way. My reflexes took place. I helped my mother unbutton herself and told her that I will be out in a minute by her side. She nodded and let, taking the supplies with her. I looked out the window beside me to see that the truck was nearer. I tried taking out the seatbelt but it was stuck. I heard my mom yelling my name from a distance and raised my eyes to meet hers. She was tearing and two men where holding her arms, trying to keep her from running toward me.
My daughters in the car! she yelled, Kayla, get out of the car! Get out! Get out! she sobbed and tears came out more rapidly. Her entire body shook. The truck was twenty seconds away from me.
The tears I kept in before were now loose. I looked at my mother, trying o control my own sobs and yelled, Sorry I wasnt the daughter you always wanted mom! I guess I wont be crying when youre gone after all!
She heard. She fell to her knees and wrapped her hands around her. Five, four three, two, one, I counted and everything went blank.
Answer :
It s a great story, but at some moments, Kayla seems a bit like a usual whiny teenager...

Still, I would really like to read more.
Question :

Tell me if you like the idea for my new book...?

okay, here s what the book i m currently writing is about. please tell me if this is something you d be interested in reading. also, if you could leave your age, that d be very helpful because i m trying to find out what audience i should gear this to...

so it s about five teens (ages range from 14-19) who are all extremely different, but alike at the same time. i guess you could say they are all depressed. here s a brief description of what they re going through. i m just going to call them boy and girl 1, 2, 3, etc.

girl 1--thinks she s ugly and thinks her mother doesn t love her
girl 2--boyfriend beats her
boy 1--can t seem to stop beating his younger brother
boy 2--struggling to get along with his stepmother. misses his biological mother terribly
girl 3--trying to discover who her true friends are. desperate for people to like her. would do anything to fit in.

eventually, all five teens meet by chance and begin to depend on eachother for what they lack in their lives. with eachother s help, they sort out their lives and get on the right track--but not without suffering some bumps in the road first.

like i said, tell me if this is something you d be interested in. sorry, i know it s a brief summary, but i m in a rush.

best answer gets ten well deserved points :)
Answer :
You re biting of quite a lot with all those emotionally weighty characters. I think when you start writing this, you ll have difficulty making the audience view these characters as distinct, sympathetic people.

For example, Girl 2 and Boy 1 are both going to be involved in a lot of beatings, so you re going to have trouble writing more than a couple scenes for them that don t sound hacked.

Girl 1 and Girl 3 sound very similar to me as well - even Boy 2 is edging in. Plenty of folks have mommy issues, true, but people don t always want to read about them. It s easy to separate these characters here in the outline, but remember, in narrative, you can never come right out and say, "Trisha feels sad because thinks she s ugly and thinks her mother doesn t love her." You have to concoct scenes to convey that point, and hope that the audience gets the general idea of what you mean. A lot of these characters have the same general idea.

Why not combine some characters for now, and then as you write it, if you feel you can add more without overwhelming or boring the reader, then do so?
Question :

What should I call my book? 10 points?

Plot:
Joan Jennings, though she goes by Jennings, is fifteen and has just finished her freshman year of high school in the tiny town of Fairhope, Alabama. Her distant parents are spending the entire summer touring Europe, leaving their daughter with 1 grand to live that summer. After her friend Jess tries to convince her have a nonstop party. But while at a diner in town Jennings tells Jess that she has decided to go to her favorite place in the world this summer, Seattle Wa. Jess laughs, Jennings is 15, doesn t have a license or a car and no way to get there. But just as Jess is laughing a rather awkward boy named Micah, 17, offers to take her to Washington, he is on his way up there.

Jennings accepts and the two of them head out on the road, deciding to take the more scenic way to the Pacific Northwest, going through Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California and Oregon. While on the road Micah, a rather awkward eccentric boy, tells Jennings that he is from Wilmington, NC and that his business dad has basically given him cash and told him to take his 1970, beat up Skylark and do something with himself this summer.

As the trip goes on Jennings finds herself growing oddly close to the strange boy even though she has a crush back home. She likes how quirky Micah is and his sort of awkward cuteness. The two of the have forged a very close bond, spilling everything to each other. Then one night in Arizona the two have stopped at the grand canyon. While sitting on the edge, looking out at the beauty, they kiss.

That sparks a relationship and when they finally reach Seattle, everything is perfect. But when they must head back to Fairhope things get more complicated. They can t separate, they just can t. The summer had changed the both of them, for the better. This had been a summer of growing, of love.

So, any title ideas?
Thanks!
Answer :
-The long road to seattle
-Journey with a stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment