Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Think Less, Achieve More - A No-Nonsense Guide To Effortless Meditation

Think Less, Achieve More - A No-Nonsense Guide To Effortless Meditation The No-Nonsense Meditation system has finally arrived... Revealed a breakthrou

 ... of Getting Things Done- Think less, Achieve more  PowerShow.com
... of Getting Things Done- Think less, Achieve more PowerShow.com

The No-Nonsense Meditation system has finally arrived...

Revealed a breakthrough process to start meditating the enlightened way almost immediately even against stronger more experienced and better spiritual gurus.

Astonishing "insider" short cut secrets to instantly discover how to be in the now finally revealed by the one expert many spiritual gurus want to keep hidden !

"I thought it was brilliant, very easy to follow and with outstanding results. There is no person who has revealed these amazing tips before " Stephen Hempkin Program Participant New Zealand

This is a powerful and incisive explanation of the rudiments of meditation which enables readers to reach the roots of their consciousness and discover inherent life-shaping abilities. Few greater gifts can be given to someone than to learn how to truly develop a method to grasp their own consciousness and unlock a remarkable scope of understanding of both themselves and the universe. Life-changing books are few in number, but here is one that conveys a remarkable breakthrough. No one will be the same after absorbing the contents of this mind-enlarging volume.The No-Nonsense Meditation system has finally arrived

 ... less stress and there are no more scavenger hunts on the way out the
... less stress and there are no more scavenger hunts on the way out the
Less Stress, More Productivity? How You Can Do It Goodlife Zen
Less Stress, More Productivity? How You Can Do It Goodlife Zen
Fear less, hope more;
Fear less, hope more;
 and achieve anything. Aim higher. Dream bigger. Fear less. Love more ...
and achieve anything. Aim higher. Dream bigger. Fear less. Love more ...

Related video about Think Less, Achieve More - A No-Nonsense Guide To Effortless Meditation

Dealing with Stress Think Less

Dealing with Stress Think Less Dealing with Stress -- noahhammond-com Todays video is quick because I wanted to talk about how to deal with stress by thinking less Think Less, Achieve More - A No-Nonsense Guide To Effortless Meditation

Commonly question about Think Less, Achieve More - A No-Nonsense Guide To Effortless Meditation

Question :

Why do people think more of their dead god than other?

I regret to say im living in a set in place world that cares more about its jesus than others. I dont believe in him and it has done me no harm. Only man has harmed me with his diabolical lies. People worship this bloke jesus and wonder why their life is kack. As i said i dont believe in him but he said in one of his films, "Dont think ive come to bring peace, i have come to bring a sword between a man and his father". My father was usurped by governments/authorities by having his child taken from him and placed in a life of slavery. This act caused a sword to be placed between me and the father of us all. Governments/authorities. I deny them and they deny me. Theres the sword. A sword is a symbol of authority and power. Its quite plain but people seem to keep loving their enemy jesus to such an extent that they worship him. He is a carcas, a dead carcas, he cannot help you, he has no power, he is friggetting dead. Try putting some energy towards other people and loving them as much but we all know that that wont happen. Why?, because theres no profit in it. The word PROFIT isnt accidental, it sounds like prophet. Theyre the same. The bible states somewhere towards the end that: "If your against authoirity, then you are against me.", for crying out loud theyre the same persons. Government, they wrote all the books and they say which books get published and the books that get published are the books that serve them by making them look good. The romans where the terrorists of the day and they were the ones with the swords. The governements of the day are no different from the romans, yet they brag to u"What The Romans Did For Us", they made slaves of us. The US here is a 2 sided sword, THEY created the words LOOK WHAT THE ROMANS DID FOR US, not i, the romans did nothing for me and they did nothing for you. US. 2 seperate US s. theirs and ours, if your a theirs then you are no different from a roman, your with the system and you support it. I myself reject everything i possibly can to do with ti. They have no compassion, they do not love, the do not give. They are the ones that receive when your asked to give, give your life to them, give your soul to them, give your essence to them. They are experts in division. They have divided the masses from themselves, they have divided the masses from each other, The United Kingdom, Count me out mate. The Un-United Kingdom more like. Take me and another man for example, we are made to get along through bear or other so called entertainments, yet were also made to compete if we want anything, that makes that man my enemy, not a friend, for he WILL STEEL, He WILL Steel Your Wife and Posessions, He WILL KILL you either literally or metaphorically, He WILL LIE about you to place himself in a favourable more profitable light. He WILL Honour NONE but his OWN, you get the jist, theres ten of em. And HE WILL DO THEM ALL If it Serves HIM. HE has even DIVIDED YOU from yourself, he calls it, EGO, SUPEREGO, ALTER-EGO, MIND, BODY, SPIRIT, SOUL, and he will pillage and rape everyone of these parts of you calling them bad if you reach that state and something great and beyond even yourself if your not IT. I reject all of these, there is no part of me i cannot see and contact at my will, Every word of wisdom in life is a lie, I am proud to be me, i am proud to have achieved what i did but i am disgusted that i am callad a member, a member of the public, (im private thanks), they call us normal, human, actually ONLY human, They speak in their tv programs of how low and normal we the public? are. And they speak of how great they are and you see them and they are the most egotistical ( they think theyre greate) people alive, they call themself stars, celebrities, genius etc yet you are a mere man or woman. Come on wake up people go to work tomorrow and dont work so hard, you will get no less more for it. I can guarantee that, ive experienced these so called stars and they burn as bright in my life as a spek of dust. YET PEOPLE STILL WORSHIP THEM, they follow them etc. Why do people think more about those that will set their army on you should you put a foot wrong. Theres no wonder i spend my life alone. Is there anyone out there who dispises the diabolical ways of man as i do.? Why do you grovel at the sandles of a dead man who was an eastern man/black by the way and not an english bloke. Why do you love your dead god more than I. He as done nothing for you. And he never will. If it appears hes done something for you thats because youve accepted that theres something greater than yourselves and that is the sole aim of governmnets and authorities. To make us all just like Him. SLAVES, CRUSIFIED. Why do you love your dead god more than I. I leave the house everyday and am greeted by my so called brothers and sisters with HELL LOW, or MOURNING. All negativity coming my way? Now, because i didnt believe in him, im dead TO THE WORLD. I will die physically, and
Answer :
No one but a quick reader like me will give that wall of text a second glance bub.

Your confused and lonely and converted it into a false perception of a religion. What a person believes and does is not the religion, what the prophet says and does is the religion. You seem to have confused the politics with the culture and think they are part of the religion which they are not.

A government is political never religious no matter what it says. So where you think "you are you" I m sorry to say your not normal and are a disillusioned wreck who has built a house of cards on unstable grounds.

You should concentrate on what you do, not what people do as it s no concern of yours. I think you need some friends and comforting parents to bring you out of the chaos in your mind before you can even begin to understand something as complex as human behaviour.

God and religion are beyond your understanding at the moment.
Question :

Help in english editing (grammar/structure) please! less than 500 words; the more response the better!!!!?

There has been greater awareness in school heath since the last decade. It is recognized that healthy children learn better and are equipped to achieving more in their life. However, to accomplish this phenomenal goal it encompasses numerous factors such as social and physical support, the involvement of family and community, school health services and much more to name. When these factors are harmonized, the goal of attaining healthy children in the environment is less superficial. Healthy student are more capable in reaching their full potential to learn, and the course of understanding these essential artifacts about the importance of health can encourage/maintain healthy lifestyle in the setting of ones life. In evaluating my overall health literacy, I must say that culture is the greatest influence to my understanding of heath.

Coming from a Chinese descent, health is placed second on the priority list. It is quite absurd to see a doctor because of a minor cold, where home remedies like medicine could potentially avoid the trip to seek health information from professionals. Unless, it is a severe illness a doctors visit was usually unnecessary. Hence, the culture of my family has influenced my accessibility to heath information that leaves my ability to accessing health information relatively limited. However, when seeking health information my first consultant would definitely be the internet. I believe I am not the only one that may attempt the internet when it comes to questions relating heath, since in our generation the internet has appeared to be the first domain we undertake before anything else. I would usually Google search in the health inquiry and skim through the information listed. Even though the internet is a great resource, I do keep a conscious mind that there are inaccurate information on the web. Moreover, the advantage of using the internet as an advocate to general health inquiry is because it is a quicker option and avoids the fear of asking dumb questions. Besides the internet is operated 24-7, is a safer and nonjudgmental domain. The only shortfall of using the internet in accessing health information is the information may lack authentic and the respondent may not necessarily be a professional in the field.

I wonder how functional it would be if there were certified websites operated by health professionals, where the questioner could send their message and the professional could respond immediately. It would be very convenient for users to ask question without feeling anxious that they are going to be judged upon. If there were such an innovation like this instant chat health-line (instead of help-line), I think it would have a substantially large market especially with our society in favouring the level of conveniences, fast response, and no line up type of medium.

As a starter, I would like to enhance my access to health information of my interest in relation to understanding more regarding school health in the Elementary school setting. In addition, my goal is to gradually make adjustment in being more attentive towards general health information. And ultimately becoming a health guru and abolishing the Chinese cultural norm that has influence my limited access to health information, and being the one to inform my family about critical health information that they ought to know.
Answer :
Hey I edited this for you :) 496 words. Good luck!

------


In the last decade the awareness in school health has increased substantianlly. It is considered that healthy children are capable of reaching their full potential to learn and are equipped to achieving more throughout their lifetime. However, to accomplish this you must consider numerous factors such as social and physical support, the involvement of family and community, school health services and other elements. Understanding these essential factors regarding health encourages a healthy lifestyle. In evaluating my overall health literacy, I must say that culture is the greatest influence to my understanding of health.

Coming from a Chinese descent, health is placed second on the priority list. It is quite absurd to see a doctor because capable of reaching their full potential to learn of a minor cold, where home remedies could potentially avoid the trip to seek health information from professionals. Unless it is a severe illness which is effecting my day to day activity a lot a doctors visit is usually unnecessary. The culture of my family has influenced my accessibility to health information which leaves my knowledge of general healthcare limited. When seeking health advice, my first consultant is the nternet. I believe there are many who visit the internet when it comes to questions relating to health, since in our generation the internet has appeared to be the first domain we undertake before anything else. I would usually type in my symptoms to a search engine like Google, and then look at the advice given on different sites. However, I do keep a conscious mind as I am aware that the respondent may not necessarily be a professional in the field, but the advantage of using the internet as an advocate to general health enquiries is that it s a quicker option and avoids the fear of asking silly questions. Unlike the doctors, the internet offers 24/7 advice, so no matter what time I feel unwell, I can always rely on the internet straight away.

I wonder how functional it would be if there were certified websites operated by health professionals where the questioner could send their message and await the advice of a professionals advice. It would be very convenient for users to ask question without feeling anxious that they are going to be judged upon. If there were such an innovation like this instant chat health-line (instead of help-line), I think it would have a substantially large market especially with our society favouring the level of conveniences, fast response and no embarassment.

To begin with I would like to expand my knowledge regarding health in the Elementary school setting. In addition, my goal is to gradually make adjustments by being more attentive towards general health information. Ultimately I d like to become a health guru and abolish the Chinese cultural norm that has influenced my limited access to health information in the past, and to instead be the person who tells my family about critical health information that they ought to know.

Source(s):

fluent in english.
Question :

How Can I Learn To Be Less Childish & More Responsible?

This might seem like kind of a stupid question, but it s something I ve been thinking of a lot recently.

I am 19, and a Sophomore in college. I have been living with no parental supervision for almost 2 whole years. Next year, if everything goes according to plan, I will be studying abroad in France for 6 months, all by my self.

However, I am starting to really question whether or not I am prepared for that. Recently, I have had real trouble taking care of my responsibilities-- both schoolwork-wise and physical/mental health-wise. I tend to start off every quarter at school very organized, completing all my homework, eating well, sleeping well, and getting daily exercise. About halfway through the quarter-- EVERY quarter, without fail, I suddenly drop the ball. The laundry didn t get done, or my desk is dirty, or I stayed up late reading and was too tired to go to class-- and then it seems like it s a slippery slope, and all of a sudden I m too overwhelmed with the amount of things I have to do every day that I sink into a depression and can t seem to get out, which of course makes the whole situation even worse.

I feel horrible, and just get to a point where I wish it would all go away. It s incredibly childish, and selfish, I know. I m whining, and I know it, I just feel like such a child because I don t understand HOW I can muster up the willpower to not get so out-of-control, without falling prey to my tendency towards perfectionism and emotionally flagellating myself when I screw something up. I feel like, since I left home, I have made a lot of improvements, but at the same time, sometimes it feels like I just can t handle everything fast enough.

I want so terribly to be a stronger person who can be disciplined and achieve a lot under my own steam, but when faced with the actual day-to-day effort involved in making sure I have clean socks, making sure there are no spelling mistakes in the essay, and making sure I actually see the inside of the gym every once in a while, it s hard not to curl up in bed with a book and pretend that it s all somebody else s problem for a couple of hours.

As whiny and immature as this sounds, I would really, really appreciate HELPFUL feedback on how to become more responsible. Anyone who s just going to tell me I m stupid or to shut up and get a life can POLITELY **** OFF, thanks very much.
Answer :
im 19 and a sophomore in college as well and i sometimes have the same problem. I relied on my parents so long and iv been living at school for 2 years now. I STILL sometimes drop the ball and have some slip-ups but this is how i keep myself on track:

keep notes for yourself: Write down exactly what you need to get done and when it needs to get done by. This will be a constant reminder of your responsibilities and you will ultimately get them done more if you actually SEE it in front of you.

Give yourself rewards- If your spending alot of time studying and doing work hour after hour.. tell yourself.. "ok ill do this for an hour and then ill take a music break" put the books down.. listen to some of your fav tracks. . . get a snack if you want to and then get back to work for a little longer. This will help you from getting overwhelmed with work and you ll feel like you reached your goal easier.

Keep words of wisdom around- This is gonna sound weird but it works. Print out some quotes about being successful or staying on track and post them up where u can always see them. You ll read them when u wake up or when your doing work and it will remind you of what you need to get done and keep you motivated.

Now i have a link for you. i found it on stumbleupon a while back and reading it helps me stay on track when i feel like im slipping ;-)

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1JHmS6/www.lifereboot.com/2010/10-things-i-wish-someone-told-me-10-years-ago/

No comments:

Post a Comment