Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nice Alcohol Clinics photos

Some Interestingalcohol clinics images: Had to retire early Image by K. Kendall Met this gentleman at the acupuncture clinic this afternoon. He s th

Private Residential Alcohol & Drug Addiction Rehab Clinics Suffolk
Private Residential Alcohol & Drug Addiction Rehab Clinics Suffolk

Some Interestingalcohol clinics images:

Had to retire early

Image by K. Kendall
Met this gentleman at the acupuncture clinic this afternoon. He's there for his hands.

"It's my work," he told me. "I was in automobile body repair, always using my hands, banging them up. I had to quit working. Got carpal tunnel, couldn't use my hands no more. Started doing auto body work when I was a kid. My grandfather taught me. He was Native American, all my people are Native. We moved here forty years ago when the shipyards was hiring. But that wasn't my real work. My real work always was advocacy for Native people. Started an alcohol recovery clinic right after I moved to Portland, and later my son, my daughter, my grandson, even my great-grandkid used it. Glad it was there for them. That was my real work. I still do that work. You ought to see me in my headdress. Everybody likes to take pictures of that. We got a special school going right now, about to graduate sixteen kids. They never would have finished high school nowhere else. That's my real work. But I can't use my hands no more. Used 'em up, I guess."

Sorry for the terrible quality. Dark clinic waiting room, only had my pocket camera. Here's a moment when I wished for the Nikon. But then again, if I'd hauled out that big brick of a computer-on-a-rope, it would have changed the whole energy in the waiting room. The pocket camera is discreet. Quiet. Doesn't call attention to itself.

SAFEWATER NEXUS - PROJECT HAITI -Learn how you can help!

Image by RON SOMBILON MEDIA, ART and PHOTOGRAPHY
photos by Safewater Nexus

SAFEWATER NEXUS - PROJECT HAITI -Learn how you can help!

safewaternexus.org/haiti

Six days after the earthquake struck Haiti, SafewaterNexus was on the ground delivering urgent supplies to groups all over Port au Prince. Since then we have been a part of mobilizing multiple specialty relief teams, 400,000 pounds of food, water, tents and medical supplies, evacuations and are now developing intermediate and long-term rebuilding solutions designed to impact 10,000 20,000 people. This includes a new village community, school, orphanage, church, clean water project, garden initiative, medical clinic and mission compound.

Alcohol Rehab Clinics  Alcohol Addiction Rehab
Alcohol Rehab Clinics Alcohol Addiction Rehab
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment & Rehab Clinics Staffordshire
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment & Rehab Clinics Staffordshire
Alcohol / Drug Abuse Centres Swiss Alps - Private Clinic Meiringen
Alcohol / Drug Abuse Centres Swiss Alps - Private Clinic Meiringen
 ... alcohol rehabilitation, offers residential treatment for depression
... alcohol rehabilitation, offers residential treatment for depression

Related video about Nice Alcohol Clinics photos

Dramatic Before After Picture of depressed woman treated w nutritional therapy Joan Larson PhD

Dramatic Before After Picture of depressed woman treated w nutritional therapy Joan Larson PhD fatnews-com Hi this isLarry Hobbs FatNews-com Joan Mathews Larson PhD is the author of 7 Weeks to Sobriety and Depression Nice Alcohol Clinics photos

No comments:

Post a Comment