Sunday, September 23, 2012

If at First You Dont Succeed, Die, Die Again: the Rebirth of Suspense in a Spellbinding New Novel

Boston, MA (PRWEB) January 31, 2012 Karma is nasty. So is Dr. Astra Nathanson, the heartless narcissist at the center of a bone-chilling new novel that

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED


Boston, MA (PRWEB) January 31, 2012

Karma is nasty. So is Dr. Astra Nathanson, the heartless narcissist at the center of a bone-chilling new novel that dares the reader to pause as it explores why some people just cant seem to get it rightno matter how many times they come back to try.

The good Dr.Nathanson is a Repeater, one of humanitys extreme karmic losers, doomed to live as many bleak lives as it takes to learn what the universe actually expects of them. Evil to the core, shes come back this time as a noted child psychiatrist. Nobody is what they seem in this dark, chilling exploration of the human heart and what its capable of in the absence of love.

Reincarnation has always fascinated me, says Erica Ferencik, author of Repeaters, whose work has been featured in the Boston Globe, Salon, and on National Public Radio. Its a chance to live again so its hopeful. But like everything else, the ultimate do-over probably has a dark side. What do you do with a soul that refuses to learn?

Wild, sexy, scary and smart . . . a one-of-a-kind take on reincarnation

William Walsh, Author of Questionstruck and Without Wax

If at first you dont succeed, youre probably not very bright ...
If at first you dont succeed, youre probably not very bright ...
Where the only water flowing is the bitter sting of tears
Where the only water flowing is the bitter sting of tears
If at first you dont succeed, die, die again
If at first you dont succeed, die, die again
If at first you dont succeed you die!
If at first you dont succeed you die!

Related video about If at First You Dont Succeed, Die, Die Again: the Rebirth of Suspense in a Spellbinding New Novel

If at first you dont succeed -- -- starring Nel and John Part 1

If at first you dont succeed -- -- starring Nel and John Part 1 The CureDrive -- CureDrive-org -- is a NONPROFIT where we DEMONSTRATE and teach CURE of medically incurable diseases on camera Speak to a If at First You Dont Succeed, Die, Die Again: the Rebirth of Suspense in a Spellbinding New Novel

Commonly question about If at First You Dont Succeed, Die, Die Again: the Rebirth of Suspense in a Spellbinding New Novel

Question :

A Johnny Carson Show?

okay, well i know this is like trying to shoot a fish in a barrel- it aint easy. Does anyone know the name or have the clip for a Johnny Carson Show i think its called El Muiuldo? well, theres a clip and its got him reading off a bunch of little sayings like "If at first you dont succeed, Die" or "Dont count your eggs till your chickens have layed" or just funny things like that. I would really love to have that, so if anyone knows anyway to get it or were it is on the net, please help(: Thanks.
Answer :
That if the correct name and contents of a show, from Carson s Comedy Classics. A "retooled" Tonight Show full of clips, put together in 1983. Hosted by Ed McMahon.

It s currently showing on REELZ http://www.reelzchannel.com/show/89/cars . This show with that on it, was just on this morning. Melody, WA
Question :

How can someone say "I tried to kill myself" - i mean really - how do you TRY? either you do it or you dont?

And if you try once and dont succeed - try try again right? so if you dont suceed the first time - just do it better the second time ... i believe that people who say " i tried to kill myself" really dont want to die - because if you TRIED and didnt succeed - and if you REALLY wanted to die - you would try again.


Does anyone understand what im trying to say?



I am not at all saying i agree with suicide - im just asking this question because its something i dont understand.
Answer :
Loveit,how wrong you are! it is not about attention and may you NEVER find yourself suicidal.my husband committed suicide in 1999 after we got into an argument.the guilt i feel everyday let alone the pain is unbearable.i TRIED to commit suicide twice i am not stupid i am a nurse for 13 years i took 30 xanax 30 darvocet 30 zoloft all at once and i went to bed.my son had a "feeling" to come and check on me and found me unresponsive and called 911 they found me with no pulse and no blood pressure and brought me back!!!!!!! i spent days in ICU that i dont even remember.that was 7-5-05.again 4-17-07 i took a whole bottle of trazodone,a whole bottle of topamax,30 klonopin,30 effexor and i went to bed.My daughter stopped by to check on me and found me white as a ghost and called 911.again spending several days in icu having my stomach pumped they saved my life AGAIN.i dont want attention i wanted to die.god does not want me,he keeps saving me.if you have never been there and you dont know what its like i suggest you dont walk in my shoes!!!!!!!!!
Question :

Long but funny to read?

I have not failed. I ve just found 10,000 ways that won t work.

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Don t play stupid with me...I m better at it.

I m trying to see things from your point of view, but I can t get my head that far up your a**.

What happens if you get scared half to death twice??

Sometimes my mind wanders; other times it leaves completely.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Heaven won t take me and hell s afraid I ll take over.

Don t follow me, I am lost too!

I smile because i have no idea what s going on.

When everything s coming your way, you re in the wrong lane

Love your enemies, it really pisses them off

When life knocks you down on your feet, your in the PERFECT position to pray.

I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.

Your friendship means so much to me that...
When you cry...
I cry.
When you laugh...
I laugh.
When you jump out a window...
I laugh some more.

You are just jealous that the voices talk to me and not you.

its all fun and games until someone pokes an eye out... and then its hilarious

You say "Psycho" like its a bad thing.

*Front of shirt*
If you see me lying on the floor, please roll me over so i don t choke in my own vomit.
*Back*
Thank you

One by One the Penguins stole my Sanity, the little monkey in my closet says "BEWARE THE PENGUINS ARE COMING"

i have friends .... who love and care about me
i have friends .... who will always b there for me
i have friends .... who would die for me
i have friends .... who would fight for me in any battle
i have friends .... who calm me down after i get pissed off
i have friends .... are you one of them?

If the professor on Gilligan s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can t he fix a hole in a boat?

If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys. But if it deals you a truckload of hand grenades...now THAT S a message!!

If at first you dont succeed. Cheat, repeat until caught. Then lie!

I got a lot of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck

He who laughs last thinks slowest

Sometimes i think i understand everything. then i regain consciousness.

What is a "free" gift? Aren t all gifts free?

ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

i m one of those people that laughs at a joke 3 TIMES:
>>ONCE when it s told to me
>>ONCE when it s explained to me and
>>ONCE 5 minutes later when i finally understand it

I m not stupid I just lack common sense I m not a poser I just like all kinds of clothes I m not mr. popularity I just have a lot of friends I don t like my girlfriend I love her I don t ignore you I just don t give a **** I m not mean your just weak I m not insecure I just don t trust people So are you sure you can handle all this?!?!?

people ask me why it s so hard to trust people
& i ask them.. why is it so hard to keep a promise?

"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."

I was standing in the park wondering why frisbees got bigger as they get closer. Then it hit me.

*After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America s Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn t want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush , Dick , and Colon. Need I say more?

I never forget a face, but in your case I ll be glad to make an exception.

there s nothing scarier than getting
exactly what you want...because that s when
you really have something to lose.

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

Cry me a river build me a bridge do us all a favor and jump off of it.

A northern fairy tale starts out "once upon a time.."
A southern fairy tale starts out "y all ain t gon believe this ****!"

Murphy s Law of Combat:
"Never forget that your weapon was manufactured by the lowest bidder"

SEXY; its not what you wear. its how you take it off

Do you know why there are so many blonde jokes? Because the brunettes have nothing better to do while all the blondes are out on dates.

Even if the voices are not real, they have some good ideas.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory

The world would have been a lot better if you had just been a stain

Specify that your drive-thru order is to go, it confuses people

I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When i woke up, a blind man was reading my face.

When I have a kid, I want to put him in one of those strollers for twin
Answer :
Majority of them were FUNNY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment