Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Self: And you're my obsession, I love you to the bones.

A few bulimic people images I found: Self: And you re my obsession, I love you to the bones. Image by soundlessfall *Note: Anorexia/Bulimia is becomi

Malibu Mara.: You're My New Obsession
Malibu Mara.: You're My New Obsession

A few bulimic people images I found:

Self: And you're my obsession, I love you to the bones.

Image by soundlessfall
*Note: Anorexia/Bulimia is becoming extremely common in not only girls, but boys as well. I've known many beautiful people who have suffered from this disease. If you know of anyone who needs your help, don't ever give up on them! There are many resources online and in your community to get them help!

Dying To Be Thin

Image by Tayrawr Fortune
*Anorexia Nervosa is a psychophysiological disorder usually occurring in young women (10% being men) that is characterized by an abnormal fear of becoming obese, a distorted self-image, a persistent unwillingness to eat, and severe weight loss. It is often accompanied by self-induced vomiting, excessive exercise, malnutrition, amenorrhea, and other physiological changes.*

I've received so many secrets involving eating disorders I couldn't keep up. I've listed the ones that blatantly state their secret as so, but I have a feeling that so many of the secrets I have have something to do with the subject:

Eating makes me cry

I have an eating disorder and as much as I want to, I'm too scared to recover.

I am bulimic...
if you just did a picture about an eating disorder or something that would be really really cool.

I have had Anorexia Nervosa for five years and counting. Maybe five people in the whole world outside of my immediate family know. It has been more like a nagging bug then a problem up until this past month, when it finally progressed enough to where it has limited my life. Other than unimportant things such as bone growth (I haven't grown since the seventh grade, and I'm now in tenth) there really wasn't too much to worry about. But, my body has begun eating away at my muscle, and I am essentially eating myself alive. If it progresses any further, my heart will be weakened enough so that I will be at risk for my heart just shutting down altogether. In the long term, if that doesn't happen, then my other organ systems will be affected enough so that I will die anyways. Anorexia affects virtually every system of the body, including my immune system, which will make me more vulnerable to disease and infections. There is also the fact that I will probably!
Be unable to have children, but that isn't so much of a problem since if I had them at all, I would want to adopt.
That, though. Isn't my secret.
My secret is that I'm not afraid to die. It doesn't scare me at all. What scares me more is getting rid of my disorder.
I know I'm going to die, and yet I still tell the people who know that I'm getting better. I don't want to lie to them, but their happiness means more to me than my own does. And I know that if they knew, it would affect that.
So here I am, telling you, someone who I don't even know. And I'm truly sorry for it. I really am.

My secret is that Im really an 11 year old girl with anorexia I just need support which I am getting Another secret is I try to be the perfect daughter, friend, and sister. I need to be PERFECT! I weigh at about 89 pounds and Im 5 foot 0 inches so Im kind of skinny I guess

"I can't do this anymore. I won't eat. I don't care how small I am, I just have to be perfect."

"I have EDNOS, and my BMI is 26 (overweight) I hate that, its my darkest secret that I'm actually overweight."

my so called strife self re organization focus alleviation of stress ...
my so called strife self re organization focus alleviation of stress ...
 re celebrity crushes yeah i don t think i did him justice with my ...
re celebrity crushes yeah i don t think i did him justice with my ...
Squash Your Stress With Avedas New Body Care Line  Meets Obsession ...
Squash Your Stress With Avedas New Body Care Line Meets Obsession ...
they're my current obsession.
they're my current obsession.

Related video about Self: And you're my obsession, I love you to the bones.

Calming Down How To Beat Anxiety And Depression Naturally

Calming Down How To Beat Anxiety And Depression Naturally Visit ALifeLessAnxious-com To get started today for Free How To Calm Yourself Down And Beat Anxiety Naturally My name is Steve Pavilanis and Self: And you're my obsession, I love you to the bones.

Commonly question about Self: And you're my obsession, I love you to the bones.

Question :

What do you do, When you re bordering obsession, But it s nothing but impossible?

There s a girl, Who honestly I couldn t flaw. It s Clich and over written but she is just everything?. I d say one in a million but that would imply there are 7000 people like her, I m only 15, So by saying the word I m about to say instantly deems me as "Shortsighted" Or "Pathetic" But when I m with her, Or when I think about her, There is honestly nothing else I want in the world. She s just everything to me, I m just a normal guy. With a sub par appearance. But some how, We are best friends (And she Is the one organising things). I was a self conscious, Pessimistic, Buzz kill before I met her, But now I literately just feel so happy nearly ever day. And I spend hours thinking (How come I get to know her, How does this even work. Or when I slept over for new years I found myself thinking "Wait.. I m in a girls house right now (Never done everything like it before). I can t verbally express how amazing she is, To do so I would have to sing her "Bruno Mars - Amazing" Several million times. It s like she is flawless. I m not love blind, But people have such a wrong idea of her, due to a horrible rumour, I digress. I can t get her out of my head. Today I went to town. With a friend and the entire time I didn t reply to him. I was to busy just thinking about her, Not sexually (Wouldn t even want sex if it ruined a friendship, Stopped her drinking and carried her upstairs when she offered it (As well as help her be sick. But again I digress) (Very Very drunk) So what can I do. If I ask her. Then Bang it s out there, But if she said no. I d want to do for die for ruining it. And plus are friend group (Of 4) Would be ruined and I can t ruin our friend group it s just not fair. And even if, somehow. some way she said yes. There s a tension between our friend group (In our friends group the two girls and best friends and me and the boy are). And we couldn t meet as often. How ever I m fairly certain she doesn t as she is liked by a 19 year old (She s 15). And while at said new years party she said in the next year she wanted to at least kiss him. So I m in this situation, What do I do, I m spending my life wallowing in unrealistc bliss. And it isn t going to stop? I can t tell her. But I always see her. This problem s so bad It s made me look up somewhere to ask this question and then made a account, I m that desperate. Please what do I do.
Answer :
At 15, yes...this is definitely blind love, the biggest crush, and your first love all rolled into one. Be careful. The more you personify her as perfect, the more she ll have to live up to that...and no one can do that.

It also sounds like you re a very good friend to her. She shouldn t be drinking or offering up sex at that age. It s great you respected her enough to not take advantage of her. Most would. She should talk to her about self esteem and having a bit of self worth. it s unhealthy to drink or offer up sex...she needs to quit that.

The 19 year old is a pedophile...she needs to stay away from him big time. Even if she agreed to sex with him, she s a minor and he s an adult...it would be rape. Even kissing him or having any relations with him is against the law. He could wind up in jail with a sex offender label on him for the rest of his life.

For such a flawless girl, what you ve described so far...I can find a lot of problems with this girl and they are alarming...not just tiny flaws.

Just tell her you like her. Ask her out (you re still a kid so "dating" is a little unrealistic...go to a movie or something). See what happens. Absolutely do not have sex with this girl! You re both too young and she clearly seems to want to give it away to anyone. You both need sex ed and she seriously needs to have a chat with her parents and gynecologist.

You should concentrate on other things, get involved with school, the community, a job, etc.
Question :

How can a 20-year old get over immense self-obsession that comes often at the expense of his mental health?

Seriously I need advice.
I attend a university and there I am always obsessed with what I say and how I say it, and what people say and how they say it. The ultimate effect is that I can hardly concentrate on my studies and maintain a calm state of mind. Whenever I talk to someone I am unsure whether to say it with a smile or with a serious face. This however is not the same when I talk to my family. I am really concerned over my mental well-being and its impact on my academic success. Often the self-obsession often leads to a loss in my standard of values. For instance, I ll speak really fast or I ll say something that I regret an instant later. There is always an internal turmoil of what to say and how to say it, when in fact, I should not be bound by words at all. I don t want to be bound by words nor do I want to bind other people by their words. The only place you re bound by your words is in a court of law.Whenever I go home, my mental state is calmed.
All things considered, I hope there are others who have gone through similar experiences and assure me that "growing up" is not a myth and people actually do grow up at one point or another.
Answer :
Hard to know from what you are describing if you have some obsessive compulsive thing going on in regards to your speech, or if you are simply responding to a high level of discomfort.

You state you calm down when you return home...that supports the idea that your difficulty is stemming from discomfort. At home, you are in your comfort zone and so your nervous system is not unduly stressed. Given enough time and experience out in the big world should alleviate the distress you feel, and thus correct the problem you currently have.

One point worth mentioning....when you are away from home, you may be eating too many quick foods... fast foods and processed foods that fail to provide your body (and therefore your brain) with adequate nutrition. Many of the artificial ingredients in processed foods can cause/contribute to mental symptoms such as anxiety, restlessness, agitation, depression, hyperactivity, and more. Pay attention to what you are eating and what you are feeling...see if you can make a connection. Try to make healthier food choices when you are at school. When you are home, your diet may be healthier. This may account for some of the difference you experience on the home front.

Source(s):

Degree in psychology; have worked in mental health field eleven years; have studied nutrition, toxicology and health for the last eight years.
Question :

How can a 20-year old get over immense self-obsession that comes often at the expense of his academics?

Seriously I need advice.
I attend a university and there I am always obsessed with what I say and how I say it, and what people say and how they say it. The ultimate effect is that I can hardly concentrate on my studies and maintain a calm state of mind. Whenever I talk to someone I am unsure whether to say it with a smile or with a serious face. This however is not the same when I talk to my family. I am really concerned over my mental well-being and its impact on my academic success. Often the self-obsession often leads to a loss in my standard of values. For instance, I ll speak really fast or I ll say something that I regret an instant later. There is always an internal turmoil of what to say and how to say it, when in fact, I should not be bound by words at all. I don t want to be bound by words nor do I want to bind other people by their words. The only place you re bound by your words is in a court of law.Whenever I go home, my mental state is calmed.
All things considered, I hope there are others who have gone through similar experiences and assure me that "growing up" is not a myth and people actually do grow up at one point or another.
I actually enjoy reading when I m at home because I tend to reduce difficult concepts to their lowest denomination and thereby fully grasp them.
Answer :
spek to a doc. about this. it would leave your life misserable.
skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment