Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Looking For a Natural Anxiety Remedy? Here Are The Best Herbs For Anxiety

by Ayurvedic-Medicine Most of the anxiety medicines have side effects, cause addiction orsimply don t work. As a result of this thereare a lot o

Natural Anxiety Treatments
Natural Anxiety Treatments

by Ayurvedic-Medicine

Most of the anxiety medicines have side effects, cause addiction orsimply don't work. As a result of this thereare a lot of people who now prefer to use natural herbal medicines due to their non toxic, non-addictive and safe nature. Some of the best herbs for anxiety include karva karva, chamomile, ginseng and catnip to name a few.

The herb known as karva karva is prepared naturally using the roots of plants. It has been proven that karva karva is very effective in reducing stress and high levels of anxiety. This has been proven scientifically as well. Within a week of taking this herb regularly it shows positive effects upon the individual. Please bear in mind however, there have been a few reports of liver injury from people overdosing on karva.

Chamomile is another useful herb and this contains specific substances that are helpful in relaxing most parts of the brain. This herb can be used to control insomnia and also releases stress. There are two varieties to choose from and these are German chamomile and Roman chamomile.

Ginseng is another herb that is good for anxiety and it is classed as an anti anxiety and stress herb. Ginseng reduces stress along with helping to improve emotional balance.

Catnip belongs to the mint family of herbs and it is very useful when it comes to alleviating anxiety, nervousness, and sleeplessness. This is also a great remedy for those looking to remove dark circles under their eyes.

Natural Herbal Remedies For Anxiety  anxiety herbal remedy
Natural Herbal Remedies For Anxiety anxiety herbal remedy
Anxiety Natural Remedies - Herbal Remedies - Cure By Nature ...
Anxiety Natural Remedies - Herbal Remedies - Cure By Nature ...
Looking at natural remedies for anxiety and stress to help the body ...
Looking at natural remedies for anxiety and stress to help the body ...
Natural Herbal Remedies For Anxiety  anxiety herbal remedy
Natural Herbal Remedies For Anxiety anxiety herbal remedy

Related video about Looking For a Natural Anxiety Remedy? Here Are The Best Herbs For Anxiety

Here Are the Best Natural Anti Anxiety Remedies mp4

Here Are the Best Natural Anti Anxiety Remedies mp4 easyanxietycure-org Looking For a Natural Anxiety Remedy? Here Are The Best Herbs For Anxiety

Commonly question about Looking For a Natural Anxiety Remedy? Here Are The Best Herbs For Anxiety

Question :

Is there a natural drug/medicine that has the same effectiveness as Valium? Like really?

I ve been struggling with anxiety for the past 3 years since my mother died of cancer. I pay for my own medical insurance (Anthem Blue Cross) on an individual plan. I m not sure if you know, but if you re under an individual plan, insurance companies can easily scrutinize your choice of medicine and raise your rates based on it... and they most definitely will. Moreover, if you re trying to switch insurance, they zero in on the most minute prescriptions and use that as an excuse to raise your rates. It s ridiculous that I m afraid to get prescribed valium to avoid this happening (I had to deal with both times I switched insurance companies in the past few years).

So basically, I m looking for a natural remedy. Here s the thing -- I ve gone to Whole Foods and bought natural anxiety remedies that are dubbed natural valium. Let me tell you.... none of that stuff works. It s like a joke! They have ZERO effect. So does anyone know of any natural remedies that actually work? Thanks!
Answer :
Absolutely not.
Question :

Natural remedy for social anxiety?

I suffer from social anxiety, and mild OCD.. here is an example; sometimes i turn red all of a sudden when talking to a stranger as a matter of fact anything that may sound a little embarrassing may affect me.

I need to visit some relatives back home but I am afraid of facing them because I may look silly if I turn red ..:((

Any natural remedy for this kind of anxiety? I don t want to use regular medications..
Answer :
I have had this problem in the past and I would not put it past me for it to come back again.

Its can be difficult to deal with this problem.

I believe first that you must value yourself first. Then you have to believe that you must even more outgoing if your face gets red. People have no right or reason to treat you any differently when your face is red if you act the same as always (or maybe even more outgoing) You have to push yourself. Always slightly push your comfort zone and you will eventually become more and more confident.

I used to not even be able to look someone in the eyes when I got nervous and my face turned red. I have a rule that if I am nervous that I should do whatever I was thinking about doing. Even if it is as simple as walking past an aquantaince that I dont want to say "hi" to. I only have about an 80% success rate but I am improving. Always challenge yourself and you will find yourself more comfortable than ever.

My advice to you is to visit your relatives and tell yourself that you accept the nervousness and talk with them and try to act like yourself despite the nervousness.
Question :

Looking for a natural/herbal remedy for depression/anxiety I once found and lost.?

So this is going to sound silly. But I once found a medication s website and had it favorited to look into more later when I had more money. Unfortunately my computer chrashed and now I can t find it. Here s what I remember about it.

The homepage was dedicated specifically to this medicine. It came in a one month supply, and cost $50 per month. There was a video talking about it on the homepage. Also, it said it started working within 20-30 minutes though it took longer to fully take effect. The way it worked was to naturally balance your hormones using the medicine.

I know this is a paltry amount of information to go on but I guess I m hoping someone who uses it might be browsing. Anyways lemme know.
Answer :
St. John s Wort is an herb that has been widely used to treat cases of depression. In Germany, doctors prescribe this to their patients.

You can take it as tea or as capsule.

More info here on St. John s Wort Tea:

Source(s):

http://www.teabenefits.com/herbal-tea-be

No comments:

Post a Comment