Saturday, August 25, 2012

How I Quit Drinking: The Day I Quit and What I Learned When I Put Down the Bottle

How I Quit Drinking: The Day I Quit and What I Learned When I Put Down the Bottle I never planned on quitting drinking when I quit over 24 years ago.

How do you quit drinking Alcohol?  Guest post by Alaya  Day in the ...
How do you quit drinking Alcohol? Guest post by Alaya Day in the ...

I never planned on quitting drinking when I quit over 24 years ago. But I did.

If you would have asked me the day before I quit if I ever thought I'd become a non drinker, I most likely would have said no. I did plan to cut down on my alcohol, however. That was my secret plan.

My life has changed so dramatically since I quit drinking. I can now
accomplish the things I want in my life.

When I was drinking I had to make my plans around my drinking. What a way to live! Drinking was more important than anything else in my life back then.

This little book tells my story of the day I quit drinking for good.I never planned on quitting drinking when I quit over 24 years ago. But I did.

One Day at a Time, A Recovering Alcoholics Story  Leo Adam Biga's ...
One Day at a Time, A Recovering Alcoholics Story Leo Adam Biga's ...
Quit Drinking for a Few Days  Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Quit Drinking for a Few Days Flickr - Photo Sharing!
the harder it was to quit drinking the next day
the harder it was to quit drinking the next day
Anxiety Alcohol
Anxiety Alcohol

Related video about How I Quit Drinking: The Day I Quit and What I Learned When I Put Down the Bottle

Entrenched Alcohol Addiction Depression and Anxiety Cured With Hypnosis Bioresonance Laser

Entrenched Alcohol Addiction Depression and Anxiety Cured With Hypnosis Bioresonance Laser lifeprinciples-com I am Ann I come from Staffordshire I am 70 years old I was an alcoholic Going through the divorce I started to drink How I Quit Drinking: The Day I Quit and What I Learned When I Put Down the Bottle

Commonly question about How I Quit Drinking: The Day I Quit and What I Learned When I Put Down the Bottle

Question :

How many pounds would I lose if I only ate 2/3 meals a day, quit drinking sodas, and stopped snacking everyday?

Answer :
Just because you take out snacking, a meal and sodas. Working out will help and eating healthy. you can t expect to lose weight by eating less.

you need 3 meals a day with 3 light snacks. That s an average person s eating. I say limit the sodas to once a week. Have a treat once every week or two.

Jogging or running. If you hate running, walk. It really does help. I have lost weight from it.
Eat some vegetables and fruits. Fruit smoothies are healthy if you make them without adding sugar. and salads are a really good alternative.

Source(s):

You can t expect to lose weight by eating less. It just means you re to lazy to exercise. I ve tried that and have gotten no where. Eat healthy and exercise daily
Question :

How can i quit drinking beer after 7 months of drinking?

I am obviously not a hard-core alcoholic yet, after only 7 months, and i never drink anything stronger than Budweiser. But i ve been drinking every day for 7 months and think it s time to quit.

NO DOCTORS, NO AA. On my own. But are there any tips?
Answer :
Make certain you are eating well balanced meals, take a super B vitamin daily, drink lots of water to flush out your system, stay busy, get proper rest and pray you will never do this again. If drinking becomes increasingly progressive; you experience blackouts or or you become aggressive get some professional help. Alcoholism is a progressive and deadly disease.
Question :

Poll: How often do you get so drunk the next day you say I m going to quit drinking?

Answer :
I ve never been drunk a day in my life. And I don t ever plan to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment